Mitigating the spread of germs has become paramount for educational institutions, businesses, and retail establishments. Because of this, our furnishings must evolve to provide safe barriers between people without sacrificing functionality.
Luxor’s Adjustable-Height Steel Audio Visual Cart with Acrylic Sneeze Guard takes the popular and proven Luxor AV cart with power and adds a 30” tall RECLAIM Counter Sneeze Guard to deliver 3-sided, wraparound protection. This commercial-grade rolling AV cart with an acrylic safety barrier is perfect for use as a teacher rolling cart, mobile cash wrap counter, mobile podium, plus a limitless array of warehouse and industrial uses.
Like all Luxor metal utility carts, the steel construction and robotically welded shelves ensure toughness and durability. Textured mats and retaining lips keep shelf contents securely in place. The adjustable top shelf can be set from 24" to 42" high (cart only) and includes a three-outlet electrical assembly and integrated cable management for convenient power access. This mobile cart is easy to maneuver and can be quickly stabilized thanks to four 4" full-swivel casters, two with locking brakes.
Ships Within: 3 - 6 Business Days
- Adjustable height from 54" to 72" in 2" increments (cart plus plastic shield)
- Roll-formed shelves with .25" retaining lip
- Shelves are robotically welded for stability
- Powder coat painted finish
- Rolling cart with 4" silent-roll, full-swivel ball bearing casters, two with locking brakes
- Three-outlet, 15' UL- and CSA-Listed electrical assembly with cord plug snap and side-wrap hooks
- Easy-access cable holes keep the cart organized
- Includes safety mat
- Acrylic sneeze shield is securely bolted to the cart
- Cutout at the base of the plastic sneeze guard allows documents and other items to be passed through
- Easy assembly
- Overall: 24"W x 18"D x 54 to 72"H in 2" increments
- Cart: 24"W x 18"D x 24 to 42"H in 2" increments
- Sneeze guard: 24"W x 18"D x 30” H
- Sneeze guard cutout: 16" W x 6" H
We love the sneeze guard cart! The only complaint we have is that it isn't designed to easily assemble with hard to reach areas and the tools that were included with the product.