Formulate® Master 3D Hexagon fabric hanging structures are made in the USA and combine state-of-the-art zipper pillowcase dye-sublimated stretch fabric coverings with superior quality, lightweight aluminum tube frames to provide unique design, functionality, and style. Various size options are available; cables are included. Stretch fabric graphics are hand-sewn and durable; liners are included.
- Formulate Master 3D Hexagon hanging structures come in several sizes: 8', 10', 12', 14' or 16' diameter (i.e. maximum width).
- The 8' - 12' wide base models are constructed with 30mm (1 1/8") tubes and push-button connectors for simple assembly
- The 14' wide and larger frames are constructed with 50mm (2") tubes and internal expanding spigot connectors for unmatched structural integrity
- Engineer certified (structural engineer certificate available upon request)
- Zippered pillowcase fabric graphics come standard with an opaque liner
- Any frame comes standard with hanging hardware, bags and heavy-duty shipping and storage box(es)
- Hexagon hanging structures can also be shipped in expandable rugged molded shipping cases (OCE; sold separately). The 8' and 10' wide models ship in 2 boxes/cases, while the larger sizes ship in 3.
- Collapses to a fraction of its size
- Easy to store and ship
- Quick to set up
- Shipping weight and dimensions vary by size. Please see instruction sheets for details.
Production Time: 10 Business Days (after graphic proof approval)